Car Wrap Colors
There are many reasons why someone might decide on a car color change after having purchased a vehicle. They may have realized a darker car is better at hiding dirt, grime and other pollutants than lighter color vehicles. On the other hand, they might prefer a lighter color vehicle that won’t absorb UV rays from the sun quite as easily. Or they may have simply had a change of mind over their preferred choice of color and a color changing vinyl wrap might be the easiest way to make that color change happen. If you’re considering a color change for your vehicle, get in touch with BLLTPRF to enquire about our range of car wrap color .
The Benefits of Color Changing Vinyl Wrap Over a Complete Repaint
Looking for effective ways to change the color of your vehicle? The first option is to take your car in for a complete respray, but that can be time consuming and expensive. The other option is a complete car color change using vinyl wraps.
There are numerous benefits to be gained from choosing car wrap colors over repainting. These benefits include:
- The OEM paint work remains fully protected by the vinyl covering
- Color changing vinyl wrap can add to the resale value of your vehicle
- Removing the wrap restores the car to its original color
- You won’t void the warranty or lease agreement (a possibility with a complete repaint)
- Vinyl car wrap colors are a more cost-effective option than a full repaint
Available in a variety of finishes including matte, semi-gloss, gloss, matte metallic, chrome and more, vinyl wraps also have the ability to hide scratches and small chips in your car’s paintwork.